Bullet journal #10: September, feather theme, incl. explanation and detailed pages
For the month of September I had to think carefully about which theme I wanted to use. It's not really summer anymore, but it's not autumn either. I decided to go through my paper collection. I came across a lot of feathers there, and that's how I came up with the feather theme idea. In addition to my completed pages from September, I also show my holiday pages that I made in my bullet journal.
I have had Action acrylic spray paint in my home for a while now. That's paint in a bottle with a spray nozzle. This gives you a spot pattern. It's just very unpredictable, so I first made several different backgrounds with different types of paper.
Mood tracker spring
I did not come up with this idea myself. I saw a feather similar to this on Pinterest and I adopted this idea. Of course not exactly the same.
First I drew the feather with pencil. There I drew the outside of the feather with a fineliner. I immediately drew the patterns in the feather with a fineliner. A bit of a zentangle idea. Each piece of feather will soon have its own color that represents my feelings for that day. The legend is on the left. I have had this classification of the 5 feelings for a while now and I think it is a nice classification.
The mood tracker has already been filled in a bit.
Quote “follow your heart”
I thought the quote “follow your heart” suited feathers. Why no idea :-). First I looked for a nice background with feathers. This comes from a paper package from Action. I glued a piece of kraft paper on top. On top of that was a white piece of paper.
Photos of the month
For the photos of the month I wanted to work with various frames in the colors I have been using all month, blue, green, light pink and pink. The header is an arrow with a feather attached to it. I saw this idea on Pinterest.
The page with already a few photos.
You may have already seen my first draft of my holiday pages in the article about the new ones sticker books from Action. Unfortunately, that holiday is over and I was able to finish the page :-). This is how the page turned out in the end.
– Bullet journal #9: August, summer/Hawaii/tropical theme, incl. detailed pages
– Bullet journal #8: Month of July, theme flowers incl. detailed pages
– Bullet journal #7: month of June elaborated, underwater world theme + sunflower tracker
– Bullet journal #6: Month of May elaborated, birthday theme
– Bullet journal #5: The month of April elaborated on the theme of space and universe
– Bullet journal #4: The month of March in the theme geometric & sports tracker
– Bullet journal #3: New pages and the month of February elaborated
– Bullet journal #2: Layout and first pages created
– Bullet journal #1: making a start
© Nobody ELSe