Review: Make your own chocolate letter Action
Sinterklaas is back in the country. That means another exciting time with lots of gingerbread, putting on shoes and hopefully presents. My first present has already arrived, I must have been nice :-). And what kind of gift? Make your own chocolate letter. That of course suits me very well, making something myself and something made of chocolate. Of course I would like to share my experience with this tasty DIY with you.
Sinterklaas of course knew that I would like to write an article about this on my blog. The dear Santa told me that this nice box to make your own chocolate letter is for sale at Action. He didn't remember the price (of course he's already a bit old ;-)), he thought €0.49.
First I melted the chocolate. That was very easy.
Then poured the melted chocolate into the mold. Mmm, that already looks delicious!
I tried to smooth out the chocolate as best I could. To get the air out, I gently shook the container back and forth.
After about 1 hour in the refrigerator, I removed the letter from the mold. This was very easy :-).
I thought the result was very neat!
Time to decorate!
- Time: making 15 minutes, cooling about 1 hour
- Difficulty: 1 star, easy, I don't think children can do it themselves because of hot chocolate
- Final grade: 9
But of course there is more about Sinterklaas on my blog
– Review: Painting Minion money box from Action
– Review: Making an owl garland from Action
– Review: Decotime Make your own gift box
– Review: Decotime Decorate your own box of Action
– Review: Felt package elephant and monkey Zeeman
– Review: Make your own Puppy from the Action
– Review: Friendship bracelets from HEMA
– Review: Making a sling from the Action
For more reviews: click here
© Nobody ELSe