Review: Book “My felt doll” part 2
About 2 months ago I had a review on my site of the book “my felt doll” by Shelly Down. I was and still am very enthusiastic about the book. The book contains various patterns with which you can make felt dolls. In the previous article I already showed two dolls that I made. And I told them that I would probably make more felt dolls. Today I'm showing you two other dolls that I made using this book.
The book contains various patterns, and that always makes the choice difficult. I chose to make this doll because she had such a cute jacket with a hat with ears :-).
The hat with the ears
The author also paid attention to the details with this pattern :-).
Cute school girl
I also really wanted to make this doll with felt. I thought that skirt and those glasses were just too cute. A colleague sent the fabric for this skirt especially for me from America :-).
This photo shows a close up of the glasses.
The writer had again paid attention to the details with this doll. The pattern even included the closures of the bag :-).
My felt doll opinion 2
I continue to really like the book with its beautifully detailed patterns. Making it still gave me a lot of pleasure. I have to be honest, after 4 figures and many hours of work, I am now done with this book. But who knows, I might pick it up again soon and make a few other dolls as well.
What do you think of these dolls? What is your favorite?
– Review: Book “My felt doll” by Shelly Down
– Review: Various craft packages Action, Aldi and SoLow
– Review: Chinese DIY craft kit
– Review: Make your own chocolate letter Action
– Review: Painting Minion money box from Action
– Review: Making an owl garland from Action
– Review: Decotime Make your own gift box
– Review: Decotime Decorate your own box of Action
– Review: Felt package elephant and monkey Zeeman
– Review: Make your own Puppy from the Action
For more reviews: click here
© Nobody ELSe