Review: Chinese DIY craft kit
Today another review after a long time. Although I have to be honest, it is not a real review. Because I couldn't read many things about this nice DIY package from China and therefore couldn't judge whether it was clearly explained ;-). Curious how I found the package and how I made this horse, or rather a Pegasus? Then read on :-).
You may have seen this DIY package before shoplog. I bought this package on AliExpress.com for €10.47. So certainly not cheap, in the Netherlands such packages can also be found for less money. But yes, I just really wanted to see what a Chinese DIY packaging and explanation looks like.
Opening the package was of course extra fun. The package contained an instruction manual, fabric in two colors with the pattern printed on it, yarn, needles, buttons and a string for the tail.
There were 2 manuals in the package. One manual consisted of explanations of the basic stitches with images. Well, that's what I think ;-). In addition, there were special instructions for use for the horse. This was of course entirely in Chinese, but with clear images :-).
First I made an appointment with my mother if she wanted to help make this horse. I can't sew very well yet :-). I then cut all the parts out of the fabric and attached the eyes, mouth and cheeks to the pattern. My mother sewed the parts together for me. The mane was still quite difficult to attach, but luckily it turned out fine.
Once everything was sewn together, I added the ears and wings to my Pegasus and it was ready :-).
Conclusion and end result
- Time: 3.5 hours, it took longer than expected
- Difficulty: 2 stars, sometimes difficult
- Final grade: 8
I enjoyed the package a lot. The package was complete, easy to make despite the Chinese manual and extra special because it comes from China.
– Review: Make your own chocolate letter Action
– Review: Painting Minion money box from Action
– Review: Making an owl garland from Action
– Review: Decotime Make your own gift box
– Review: Decotime Decorate your own box of Action
– Review: Felt package elephant and monkey Zeeman
– Review: Make your own Puppy from the Action
– Review: Friendship bracelets from HEMA
For more reviews: click here
© Nobody ELSe