Review: Making an owl garland from Action
Today the last review of the shoplog in May, make your own garland with owls from Action. Many visitors were curious about this box :-).
The box looks very cheerful from the outside. Fortunately, so did the contents of the box :-). The prints of the owls are very neat. The wooden owls also look good. Unfortunately, there is no explanation on how to make the garland.
And now... where to start... First I started decorating the owls. I removed all the figures from the paper. This was very easy, all the figures were already neatly punched. So easy to remove :-). You don't need scissors. I glued the paper owls to the wooden shapes with spray adhesive. First one side, then made the holes in it and then the back. Don't forget to open the holes here again. Then I glued the other parts of the owls on top with double-sided foam. This way the eyes, stomach and glasses come forward slightly.
Then I could put the garland together. This went smoothly, but I don't think I did it quite right. See the photo of the back below. How would you have done this?
Fortunately the front looks good :-).
- Time: About 1 hour
- Difficulty: 1.5 stars, fairly easy
- Final grade: 7
Not too easy due to the lack of instructions for use. I also think I didn't do it quite right. The contents of the box look neat and the making process went well, hence a 7. I would recommend everyone to buy these boxes! Lots of crafting fun for €0.99!
– Review: Decotime Make your own gift box
– Review: Decotime Decorate your own box of Action
– Review: Felt package elephant and monkey Zeeman
– Review: Make your own Puppy from the Action
– Review: Friendship bracelets from HEMA
– Review: Making a sling from the Action
– Review: Crochet kit penguin HEMA
– Review: Make your own birdhouse from Action
– Review: Make your own felt pencil case from Action
– Review: Felt package teddy bear Xenos
– Review: StrengelS Felt Package Horse
© Nobody ELSe