Review: Painting Minion money box from Action
Attention Minion fans! Last weekend I was walking through Action and noticed a craft box with a Minion on it. Of course I had to take a closer look at that. The minion turned out to be a piggy bank that you still have to paint. The box cost €2.99 so I took it home.
To be honest, I had little expectations of the box. I was afraid it would be a disappointment. As soon as I unpacked it, I was positively surprised. The box contained paint, a brush and a very beautiful ceramic Minion. That was a good start!
You can get started right away with the package, everything is included. I started with the eye. A nice little part to practice.
Then I started on the body and black parts. When I saw the small amounts of paint, I was afraid it wasn't enough. But fortunately that is the case.
I never actually paint statues. So I was actually curious whether an inexperienced painter could also do this ;-). And I have to say it wasn't too bad for me. I liked how the paint and brush worked. Of course it's not the same everywhere, but hey... it's manual work ;-).
The paint covers very nicely. I only had to go over the blue color twice. Yellow, white and black covered in one coat.
- Time: About 3 hours, but I also let the paint dry in between
- Difficulty: 1.5 stars, fairly easy
- Final grade: 9
I was completely surprised by this box! The ceramic minion is very beautiful, the paint works well and the brush is suitable for achieving a good end result. Without any experience painting figurines, I am secretly quite proud of the end result. So if you are a craft fan, a Minion fan or are planning to save, then visit Action quickly to paint your own minion money box!
– Review: Making an owl garland from Action
– Review: Decotime Make your own gift box
– Review: Decotime Decorate your own box of Action
– Review: Felt package elephant and monkey Zeeman
– Review: Make your own Puppy from the Action
– Review: Friendship bracelets from HEMA
– Review: Making a sling from the Action
– Review: Crochet kit penguin HEMA
– Review: Make your own birdhouse from Action
– Review: Make your own felt pencil case from Action
– Review: Felt package teddy bear Xenos
– Review: StrengelS Felt Package Horse
© Nobody ELSe